Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Zayn Malik quits One Direction

We all know who Zayn Malik Is right?, well there was an urgent news,
During the world tour of 1D or one direction only only 4 boys came to the concert, Only Liam,Naill and and Harry. To be quite honest there were actually rumors upon Zayn's Attendance, Someone reported Zayn had enough of the drug test and decided not to go.
So it's like he quited their world tour for that reason. Thats somehow acceptable but Breaking news, On Wednesday, the band announced he quit the band.

And According to the media partners we have
Zayn Malik Even added his own statements about quiting his career and leaving one direction

Malik added a statement:
"My life with One Direction has been more than I could ever have imagined. But, after five years, I feel like it is now the right time for me to leave the band. I'd like to apologise to the fans if I've let anyone down, but I have to do what feels right in my heart.

"I am leaving because I want to be a normal 22-year-old who is able to relax and have some private time out of the spotlight. I know I have four friends for life in Louis, Liam, Harry and Niall. I know they will continue to be the best band in the world."

You can see it from Zayn malik's twitter.

And 1D will continue to be a 4 boys band.
They will continue, Although they were very sad due to Zayn's issue


No comments: